Nutrition has evolved throughout the years. What we know now, we did not know ten years ago.
The nature of our food has changed; a lot of products have become genetically modified (GMO) like corn, wheat and soy among others. What do we eat and how do we know what is right for us?
Our holistic nutritionist Maral Misserian, can help you in making the right choice of food to keep you healthy throughout your life. Her services include:
- Personalized nutrition program including a meal plan supported with healthy and easy recipes.
- Sports nutrition: a goal specific eating-plan for before and after activity.
- Weight loss support; meal plans and follow-up visits.
- Information about supplements, the best brands, how to take them and when.
- Hormone balance for weight loss.
- Digestive support, to absorb all nutrients properly.
- Disease targeted diets like diabetes, heart issues, cholesterol, blood pressure and others.
A nutrition session includes a fitness assessment (blood pressure, BMI, waist circumference and body fat), review of personal information and goals, and ends with the delivery of a personalized healthy eating plan.
A follow-up session includes review of the program, question-and-answer period and measurement of success.
Eating the right food is the way to a long and healthy life. Get the right information, apply it and live long, healthy, and happy!