Igor Klibanov is an accomplished personal trainer who was selected as one of the top 5 personal trainers in Toronto by the Metro News newspaper in 2010. Igor has an extensive background in martial arts and a passion for learning about movement and the human body. He has worked with a wide variety of clients including TV personalities and CEOs of well-known organizations. Igor is the author of 2 books: “Interviews with Top Personal Trainers” and “Unlimited Progress. He has also delivered fitness education seminars at a number of companies, including Investors Group, Sunlife and Soberman LLC.
Igor strongly believes in continued education, and has the following qualifications:
- B.A. (Specialized Honours) Kinesiology and Health Science (York University)
- Ontario Kinesiology Association (OKA) Certified Kinesiologist (CK)
- Biosignature Practitioner
- Certified Trigenics Trainer (CTT)
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Can-Fit-Pro Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS)