Thank you for choosing Advantage 4 Athletes. Here are some helpful tips for your first visit.
Please check in at our front desk when you arrive. We will have some paperwork for you to fill out for us. You can get a head start on this by clicking on the links below. Remember to select the paperwork that corresponds to the practitioner you are seeing.
- Chiropractic Intake Forms (download Adobe PDF document)
- Registered Massage Therapy Intake Forms (download Adobe PDF document)
- George Stonebridge Intake Forms (download Adobe PDF document)
- Athletic Therapy Intake Forms (download Adobe PDF document)
- Naturopath Intake Forms (Coming Soon)
- Cancellation Policy (download Adobe PDF document)
Your initial visit typically lasts an hour. During this visit, your practitioner will assess your condition and work with you to determine the ideal treatment plan. In most cases a treatment will be provided on your initial visit as well.
Follow up appointments typically take between 15 -45 minutes, based on the recommended interventions. Your care will be re-evaluated at regular intervals to ensure the fastest recovery and return to activity.
Initial visit fees include the consultation and first treatment. Subsequent fees will depend on the services provided. Please call our reception desk for a detailed list of fees.
Payment is due at the time of treatment. We accept cash, cheque, Interac Debit, Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
Receipts will be provided upon request.